Certified Installation Pricing options for online tire buyers
Installers you can trust. All of Tire Rack's, Goodyear .com, sipletire. com Recommended Installers are carefully screened to ensure they have the right equipment and experience to satisfactorily serve our customers.
Note: Tire Rack will transmit to your selected independent Recommended Installer order and shipment confirmations that include your name, phone number, vehicle, product ordered and order number. Basic installation price is shown. Premium services may incur additional fees. Installation cost will be collected by the installer at time of service. Tires may not be returned once mounted.
Mounting & Balancing (per tire) by Sidewall Aspect Ratio
Look up your tire profile to determine the cost per tire:
1. 60 Series and higher $19.99
2. 50-55 Series $22.98
3. 40-45 Series $23.98
4. 35 Series and lower $31.98
5. NY Disposal Fee $2.50 each
Do you have run on flat tires? Do you need TPMS seals? Do you want to test your new tires for ROADFORCE Defects prior to installation? In some cases online tires may have defects in belting, this can be determined before you drive at highway speeds by purchasing the roadforce service.
1. Run-Flat Tires fee $9.99
2. TPMS Service reseal kit $9.99
1. Road Force matching test $12.95 *balancing does not include road force testing
Did your old tires wear perfectly? Its prudent to have the alignment performed with nice new even tread. Do you want to add life of tire balance and rotation service to protect your mileage warranty?
2. Front Alignment $59
3. Rear Alignment (varies/starts)$59 *some vehicles may incur additional labor and parts costs, some are not equipped from the dealer with adjusters.
4. Metal Valve Stems non tpms $3.99
5. Lifetime Balance & Rotation $47.96 SET
6. Road Hazard on new tires *see current offer
See here for more info:
NOT BUYING TIRES ONLINE? DID YOU BUY TIRES FROM US? SEE HERE FOR MORE INFO